Child Benefit in Payment

If you are in receipt of child benefit for your child aged 18 and 19, the child will be disregarded for council tax purposes and a discount might be applicable depending on the number of adult occupants in the property who are not disregarded.

To apply please complete our Child Benefit Council Tax form. If you are unable to complete the form, please Contact Us for assistance.  

If you would like to tell us about a change in circumstance that means you no longer qualify for a discount or exemption, please see our change in circumstances form.