Please note, if you would like to report a pothole, an issue with a streetlight or roads, please contact Hertfordshire County Council
- Bins - If your bin has been missed, you can report a missed bin. If you need to know when your bin will be collected, please see our find your collection day page
- Council Tax - If you would like to apply for a Single Person Discount please see the Single Person Discount page.
- Environmental Pollution / Noise - to report noise or environmental pollution or a noise complation please complete our Report Environmental Pollution form
- Flytipping - to report flytipping please complete our flytipping form.
- Parking - if you need to check where to park please see our Car Park Details page.
- Planning - If you would like to comment on a planning application. please see our Object, Comment or View a Planning Application or Decision page
If you would like to make a formal complaint, comment or register a compliment, please see our Comment, Compliment & Complaints page
To contact us about something else please use the following contact us form
Visiting our offices
If you need to visit our East Herts offices, please see our find our council offices page
Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm. Our contact telephone number is 01279 655261
Our Customer service phone line opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
For the hard of hearing, we have a text service number of 07734 334504 that you're able to use.
Press & Media
For Press & Media Enquiries only please use our Communications Contact Form