- Road or pavement: Please note, if you would like to report a pothole, an issue with a streetlight, traffic light, road or pavement please contact Hertfordshire County Council or visit Report a street light or pavement page on the Hertfordshire County Council website.
- Bins: If your bin has been missed, you can Report a missed bin. If you need to know when your bin will be collected, please see our Find your collection day page.
- Council Tax: If you would like to apply for a Single Person Discount please see the Single Person Discount page.
- Environmental/Noise Pollution: To report environmental pollution or a noise complaint please complete our Report Environmental Pollution form.
- Fly-Tipping: To report fly-tipping please complete our Report Fly-Tipping Form
- Parking: If you need to check where to park please see our Details of our Car Parks page.
- Planning: If you would like to comment on a planning application. please see our Object, Comment or View a Planning Application or Decision page.
- Comment, Compliment & Complaints: If you would like to make a formal complaint, comment or register a compliment, please see our Comment, Compliment & Complaints page.
To contact us about something else please use the following contact us form.
Visiting our offices
Due to Coronavirus our offices are currently closed.
Our Customer service phone line opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Our contact telephone number is 01279 655261
For the hard of hearing, we have a text service number of 07734 334504 that you're able to use.
Press & Media
For Press & Media Enquiries only please use our Communications Contact Form