Vision and Corporate Priorities
Over the next four years our corporate vision is:
East Herts: A place to grow
Our vision is supported by four priorities. Watch our video for a visual representation of our priorities, or read below for a full description.
Please note this video does not contain any sound.
Our priorities and how we will deliver them:
Sustainability at the heart of everything we do
- We will make changes to how the council manages its own premises, people and services
- We will use our regulatory powers to promote action by others
- We will influence and encourage others to be more environmentally sustainable
Enabling our communities
- We will invest in our places
- We will ensure all voices in the community are heard
- We will support our vulnerable residents
Encouraging economic growth
- We will develop new sources of income
- We will support businesses growth
- We will create viable places
Digital by design
- We will improve the customer experience for those who use council services
- We will work with partners to ensure our communities are digitally enabled
Each year the Council updates its plan to take account of progress and any changes in priorities. This is the updated plan for 2022/23.