East Herts Annual Infrastructure Funding Statements
For more information please see The Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) (England) (No. 2) on the Government Legislation website
The East Herts Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement provides a summary of the income and expenditure of the financial contributions the Council has secured through Section 106 Agreements for the previous financial year. It does not include information on contributions listed within Section 106 Agreements payable directly to Hertfordshire County Council or on infrastructure that is delivered under Section 78 agreements, or directly by developers. Hertfordshire County Council is producing their own Annual infrastructure Funding Statement to provide this information which will be available on the Hertfordshire County Council website.
The ‘Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20' report and the three (3) associated CVS files was the first to be produced and published by East Herts Council in accordance with current legislation.
Going forward the Infrastructure Funding Statement will be published annually and the three associated CVS files will be updated accordingly. Please note that the information provided in each annual report available below is the most robust available at the time of publication:
- 2019/2020 Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement
- 2020/2021 Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement
- 2021/2022 Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement
Developer contributions data is shown in 3 separate CSV files - a CSV file (or comma separated value file) is a universally recognised file format for storing tabular data in plain text. The following links provide information on the three CVS files created as per the legislation:
- East Herts CVS File 1: developer agreements - Lists the S106 agreements entered into in each financial year.
- East Herts CVS File 2: developer agreement contributions - Lists the contributions in S106 agreements signed in each financial year and identifies their relevant primary purpose as per the legislation requirements.
- East Herts CVS File 3: developer agreement transactions - Lists the transaction status of the individual contributions of the S106 agreements signed in each financial year as per the legislation requirements.
The data is provided under the Open Government Licence and can be found on the National archives Gov website.
The information on this page will be updated annually each December.