YMCA East Herts
YMCA East Herts offers emergency and supported accommodation in Bishop's Stortford.
The project has 27 self-contained studio flats and offer residents an 18 month tenancy. The rooms come with a single bed, comfy tub chair, white goods, wardrobe, dresser, desk, chair, and a bedside table.
To be eligible for a place you must:
- be between 18-28 years old at the start of the tenancy.
- be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- have no convictions for serious violent, sexual, or arson offences.
- be capable of basic personal self-care.
- be willing to engage with support workers.
- if you have been in prison, have been living in the community for at least three months.
If you want to be considered for a place at the YMCA you can ask the housing options team at the council to refer you, or contact them directly.
Email email@example.com Tel: 01279 838068
Rose Court - Hertford
The project is managed by Aldwyck Housing Group Young Persons Service. It is a 28 bed flatted scheme providing accommodation and support for young persons. All residents have their own bedroom and bathroom and share a kitchen with one other resident. There are also dedicated flats for parents and babies. The development includes a range of communal spaces encompassing training rooms, a communal lounge and facilities for 24 hour staff support.
You must be referred by the council to be considered for a place at Rose Court
Housing for people with mental health support needs
Genesis Housing provides six rooms to single people, aged 18 to 64. In order to be considered for this, yout will need to be referred by the Council or another public agency