What is the Healthy Hub?
A place or space in where you can receive health, social and wellbeing support.
Where are they? Speak with Customer Service Staff at Wallfields, Hertford 10am – 4pm on Tuesdays and they can put you in touch with the Healthy Hub East Herts team. Residents can also reach the team by emailing email@example.com or speak directly to Ric Maraia on 01992 531560 or Simon Barfoot on 01992 531471.
Find out more: See What is the Healthy Hub East Herts home page for information to help you live a more healthy life including what local activities are on offer.
You can receive help on the follow health matters:
- Healthy lifestyles including stop smoking, nutrition advice and being more physically active.
- Health and wellbeing services offered by our local partners.
- Please see the Healthy Hub partner films to see what types of support the partners can offer you.
- Mental wellbeing referral to local services
- Please use the Healthy lifestyle and advice information section below for help on a range of health areas.
- For a wide range of resources see the Guide to Living Well.
- Referral to job skills and trainings opportunities with local providers.
To find out more about the Healthy Hub, watch our video below.
Introduction to Healthy Hub video transcript
Find out more about our partners
Mental health and wellbeing and Stress and anxiety
- Herts Mind Network
- Mind in Mid Herts
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- NHS - One You
- Active East Herts Online Activities Calendar
- Hertfordshire Health Walks
Support Groups for long term conditions (LTC’s) e.g. lung conditions, epilepsy, dementia
- British Lung Foundation Local Breathe Easy Groups
- Age UK - Dementia Support
- Dementia Friendly Cinema Screenings - Hertford Theatre
- Epilepsy Action
Loneliness and isolation
Adults or children with learning disabilities
Sexual health advice
Learning and training
- Citizens Advice - Watch out for Coronavirus Scams
- Hertfordshire County Council - Happiness, wellbeing and mental health
- Hertfordshire County Council - Drugs and alcohol
- Hertfordshire County Council - Healthy Weight
- Hertfordshire County Council - Long term health conditions
- Hertfordshire County Council - Keep active
- Hertfordshire NHS - Your guide to staying well