What is the Healthy Hub?
Where are they? Speak with Customer Service Staff at Wallfields, Hertford 10am – 4pm on Tuesdays and they can put you in touch with the Healthy Hub East Herts team. Residents can also reach the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speak directly to Ric Maraia on 01992 531560 or Simon Barfoot on 01992 531471.
You can receive help on the follow health matters:
- Healthy lifestyles including stop smoking, nutrition advice and being more physically active.
- Health and wellbeing services offered by our local partners.
- Please see the Healthy Hub partner films to see what types of support the partners can offer you.
- Mental wellbeing referral to local services
- Please use the Healthy lifestyle and advice information section below for help on a range of health areas.
- For a wide range of resources see the Guide to Living Well.
- Referral to job skills and trainings opportunities with local providers.
To find out more about the Healthy Hub, watch our video below.
Mental health and wellbeing and Stress and anxiety
- Herts Mind Network
- Mind in Mid Herts
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- NHS - One You
- Active East Herts Online Activities Calendar
- Hertfordshire Health Walks
Support Groups for long term conditions (LTC’s) e.g. lung conditions, epilepsy, dementia
- British Lung Foundation Local Breathe Easy Groups
- Age UK - Dementia Support
- Dementia Friendly Cinema Screenings - Hertford Theatre
- Epilepsy Action
Loneliness and isolation
Adults or children with learning disabilities
Sexual health advice
Learning and training
- Citizens Advice - Watch out for Coronavirus Scams
- Hertfordshire County Council - Happiness, wellbeing and mental health
- Hertfordshire County Council - Drugs and alcohol
- Hertfordshire County Council - Healthy Weight
- Hertfordshire County Council - Long term health conditions
- Hertfordshire County Council - Keep active
- Hertfordshire Adult and Family Learning Service
- Hertfordshire NHS - Your guide to staying well