About the Healthy Hub Services
The Healthy Hub East Herts will be based at the East Herts Council Wallfields Offices, Hertford and at Charringtons House, Bishop’s Stortford. You can submit your request for help by using the Become a member of the healthy hub section below and a colleague will contact you. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to a Healthy Hub colleague please phone the council on the general enquiry number so you can receive help during the normal opening times of 08:30 - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Support will be available to help with a range of health, social and wellbeing needs. The services available through the healthy hubs include:
- Healthy lifestyle advice including stop smoking, nutrition advice and opportunities to be more physically active.
- Group support and presentations focused on health and wellbeing themes.
- Services offered by a comprehensive range of health and wellbeing partners.
- Please see the Healthy Hub Partner films and programme examples section to give you an idea of what support is on offer. The local partners section below will also provide you with the types of support the partners can offer you.
- Mental health and wellbeing referral to local services.
- Referral to specific health, wellbeing and social support.
- Please also use the Healthy lifestyle and advice information section below for lots of support options.
- For more great resources on living healthily see the Guide to Living Well in the related pages section.
- Referral to training and skills opportunities with local providers.
To find out more about the Healthy Hub, watch our video below.
Mental health and wellbeing and Stress and anxiety
- Herts Mind Network
- Mind in Mid Herts
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- NHS - One You
- Active East Herts Online Activities Calendar
- Hertfordshire Health Walks
Support Groups for long term conditions (LTC’s) e.g. lung conditions, epilepsy, dementia
- British Lung Foundation Local Breathe Easy Groups
- Age UK - Dementia Support
- Dementia Friendly Cinema Screenings - Hertford Theatre
- Epilepsy Action
Loneliness and isolation
Adults or children with learning disabilities
Sexual health advice
Learning and training
- Citizens Advice - Watch out for Coronavirus Scams
- Hertfordshire County Council - Happiness, wellbeing and mental health
- Hertfordshire County Council - Drugs and alcohol
- Hertfordshire County Council - Healthy Weight
- Hertfordshire County Council - Long term health conditions
- Hertfordshire County Council - Keep active
- Hertfordshire Adult and Family Learning Service
- Hertfordshire NHS - Your guide to staying well