Public Path Orders

Public Footpath and Diversion orders are administered by Planning Services and are used where paths need to be closed or diverted for town planning development.

Application forms are available here.  If you have any enquires, please call use our contact us form or call 01279 655261

A deposit of £2,000 is required with each application.

Many Orders are made by Hertfordshire County Council and are sent to East Herts Council for public deposit.  See below for outstanding public path orders

For more information,, please visit Hertfordshire County Council

How would you rate the information on this page?

Rate as Good Rate as Average Rate as Poor