Public Registers

Where possible we aim to publish our public register of licences online, however this is not always possible. If they are not available online you can contact Environmental Health on 01279 655261 to arrange an appointment to view the public register.

Public Access is our online public register that allows you to search, view, comment and track applications made to Licensing and Planning. Please refer to the Public Access for Licensing User Guide for guidance on how to use this system.

The registers currently available to view online are:

  • Pet Shops
  • Dog Breeding Establishments
  • Animal Boarding Establishments
  • Mobile Home Sites
  • Premises Licences
  • Club Premise Certificates
  • Temporary Events Notices (TEN’s)

Search our online Public Register.

To search the public register for an application, make sure you are searching under the Applications tab.

To search the public register for an issued licence, make sure you are searching under the Licences tab.

Other registers are kept to up to date and published on the relevant pages. These are;

Other public registers which are available to view from Wallfields, our Hertford Office are:

  • Permitted Processes Register
  • Food premises
  • Notices

Our Contaminated Land Register is blank as we have not determined any land within our boundary as Contaminated Land as defined under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.