Report Environmental Pollution
There are many types of Environmental Pollution. Typical pollution complaints are:
- Smoke emitted from premises or bonfires
- Fumes or Gas emitted from domestic premises
- Animals kept in an unacceptable place or manner
- Any insects emanating from relevant industrial, trade or business premises and being prejudicial to health or a nuisance
- Artificial light emitted from premises so as to be prejudicial to health or a nuisance
We can take action in certain cases if you are affected by a statutory nuisance. A statutory nuisance can include noise, emissions of smoke, fumes or gases, dust, steam and smell. The nuisance must be coming from a premises and must materially affect the use or enjoyment of other surrounding premises.
If you would like to report Environmental Pollution, please fill in the following form
Red asterisk denotes a required answer.