Report Environmental Pollution
There are many types of Environmental Pollution. Typical pollution complaints are:
- Smoke emitted from premises or bonfires
- Fumes or Gas emitted from domestic premises
- Animals kept in an unacceptable place or manner
- Any insects emanating from relevant industrial, trade or business premises and being prejudicial to health or a nuisance
- Artificial light emitted from premises so as to be prejudicial to health or a nuisance
We can take action in certain cases if you are affected by a statutory nuisance. A statutory nuisance can include noise, emissions of smoke, fumes or gases, dust, steam and smell. The nuisance must be coming from a premises and must materially affect the use or enjoyment of other surrounding premises.
If you would like to report Environmental Pollution, please fill in the following form.
Before you fill out the form, please check that East Herts is your local authority by using the Find your local council page on Gov.uk.
Red asterisk denotes a required answer.