Moving Business Premises

If you are moving into or out of a property in East Herts you must notify us of your new details.

If you are moving your business into the District or changing your address please complete our certificate of occupation form online.  

Alternatively, you can fill in our pdf version of the Certificate of Occupation form [90KB] (opens in a new window) 

Alternatively, you can contact us on Tel: 01279 655261 Ext 7223

Write to:

Business Rates Section
East Herts Council
Pegs Lane
SG13 8EQ