Housing-related Support

Housing-related Support is a service run by Hertfordshire County Council. The service assists people who live in sheltered housing, hostel, refuge, shared accommodation, or their own home.

They aim to promote independence. They can prevent homelessness and help people do things for themselves rather than go into hospital or residential care. They can also help people make the transition from living in an institution to living independently.

More information is available on the Hertfordshire County Council website