Experts from the Carbon Trust will be hand to provide information on services available through the Green Business Fund.
Hosted by East Herts Council, it's on January 29 2019, 9am-12noon at East Herts Council, Wallfields, Pegs Lane, Hertford SG13 8EQ
The workshop will cover:
· Understanding and reducing energy bills through low cost measures
· Introduction to energy management
· How to achieve real savings
· Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises)
· Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
· Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
· Access to free remote assessments and one-to-one site audits.
The Green Business Fund is an energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies. It can provide energy assessments and energy saving equipment procurement support.
November 29 2018