Report Damp and Mould Form

You can report damp and mould in your rented property to the Council if you have already reported it to your landlord or housing association and appropriate action has not been taken

If you are unable to use this form, please see our Contact us page for ways of getting in touch

Sorry, based on your answer above, you will not be able to report damp or mould. You will need to report to your landlord or housing association in the first instance

Contact Details

Maximum 3 files.
20 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif jpg png.

For the purposes of current data protection laws the information you supply the Council as part of your application will be used for the purposes of dealing with your request and retained as per our published corporate data protection privacy policy which can be found on the East Herts District Council Data Protection page (this link opens in a new window).

From time to time this information may be shared with other Council departments and / or outside partners to process your request as effectively as possible. Please confirm you have read the above privacy notice

How would you rate the information on this page?

Rate as Good Rate as Average Rate as Poor