A diplomat is defined as a person:
- on whom privileges and immunities are conferred by the Diplomatic Privileges Act 1964
- on whom privileges and immunities are conferred by the Commonwealth Secretariat Act 1966
- on whom privileges and immunities are conferred by the Consular Relations Act 1968
- who is within a class of persons mentioned in relation to any organisation specified in an order in Council made under the International Organisations Act 1968
- on whom privileges and immunities are conferred by the Commonwealth Countries and Republic of Ireland (Immunities and Privileges) Order 1985
- is the head of any office described in the Hong Kong Economic Trade Act 1966
The Council will periodically carry out a review of discounts and may send you a form to confirm whether it still applies. If you do not return the form your discount may be cancelled.
Please note: Failing to supply information or supplying false information could result in a penalty of £70 being applied to your account for each year of the failure to notify.
If you would like to tell us about a change in circumstance that means you no longer qualify for a discount or exemption, please see our change in circumstances form
To apply please complete the form below. If you are unable to use this form, please see our Contact Us (this link opens in a new window) for ways of getting in touch
Red asterisk denotes a required answer.