Council Tax change of circumstances notification

Please use this form if you would like to tell us about a change in your circumstances relating to your council tax or a council tax discount / exemption you receive.

Red asterisk denotes a required answer.

These changes may include;

  • You or your partner / joint account holder has changed their name
  • You are receiving a council tax discount or exemption and the situation has changed which may affect your discount / exemption
  • You are telling us that you are no longer eligible for a discount or exemption

If you currently receive Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit  and are reporting a change to income or a circumstance that would effect the level of benefit you receive then please complete a Benefit change of circumstances form.

If your circumstances have changed and you believe you are entitled to a council tax discount or exemption, please see our Disregards page for more details and to apply online.

If the named account holder(s) are moving out, of your property, please use the following Moving in or out form.

Account Holder Details