Coronavirus and Businesses
A further phase of the Additional Restrictions Grant has now opened for those businesses who have suffered from the COVID-19 restrictions. The scheme is now open for applications for a fixed period of 4 weeks and will end on 13th of December at 5pm.
This scheme is not open to businesses that previously received the most recent ARG4 in September 2021. For more information on eligibility and to apply click the green button below.
More information and advice
- Report a Coronavirus outbreak in your business
- Coronavirus and Operating your business safely
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership website
- British Chamber of Commerce website
- National Federation of Self Employed and Small Businesses (FSB) website
- Government support for businesses
See the latest government advice about COVID-19 support for businesses.