Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Licenses from other organisations

There are a number of licenses that are issued by outside organisations. Please see our table to help you with your query.

Music Licence - any commercial venue

Performing Rights Society for Music and PPL (Phonographic Performance Limited) are separate organisations who license different sets of rights in the use of music. You may need a licence from both organisations

0800 068 4828 (if you run a business) or 0345 300 6033 (if you run live events or venues)
Buses (PSV) and Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV)Drivers and vehiclesEastbrook, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BF, 0300 123 9000
Scaffolding or hoarding on highwayHertfordshire County Council highways
Skip on highway
Tables and chairs on highway
A boards etc on highway
Fisheries and rod licensingEnvironment Agency and
Petroleum Licence / Explosives and Fireworks / Sports Ground Safety / Exhibition of Performing AnimalsHertfordshire County Council -Trading StandardsMundells, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1FT,  01707 281401
Environmental PermitsPermits for premises / Waste carriers Licence
Environment Agency, National Customer Contact Centre, PO Box 544, Rotherham S60 1BY, 03708 506 506
Boat Licences For canalsCanal and River Trust
Child Performance LicenceHertfordshire County Council - Education Service
Venues for WeddingsHertfordshire County Council - Registration
ANY OTHER LICENCE go to  in the first instance


Have you found the information on this page helpful?

Rate as GoodRate as AverageRate as Poor