Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Subject Access Requests

If you want to ask us for information which we may hold about you personally then this will be dealt with under the Data Protection Act 1998. This includes any information relating to you as a person whether as a customer, taxpayer, employee or partner of any kind.

If you wish to make a Subject Access Request you should write to The Information Manager at East Herts Council, Council Offices, Wallfields, Pegs Lane, Hertford, SG13 8EQ specifying the kind of information you wish to be made available to you and enclosing proof of identity - a formal document or bill with your name and address on it and your driving licence or passport. You may be charged £10.00,  which is the statutory fee for this kind of information.

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we have 40 calendar days to provide the information you ask for.

Find out more about Data Protection.