Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Benefit Fraud

If you know or suspect that somebody is claiming benefit dishonestly, please tell us what you know using our online form.

The more information you give us the more likely we are able to determine if a fraud has been committed.

Housing Benefit Fraud

Housing Benefit Fraud is dealt with by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

You can report suspected Housing Benefit fraud to the DWP online.

Other Fraud

All other types of Fraud, including Council Tax Support and Council Tax discounts and exemptions should be reported directly to us using the form below.

  1. Please note: All details are treated in the strictest confidence. This form is completely anonymous and submitting it to us will not reveal your email address.