Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site


Accommodation for elderly people requiring social care

Request Description

Please tell me if the council has had to accommodate any elderly people who require social care (between 4 and 16 hours a week) in alternative accommodation such as a residential home or B&B accommodation, because there is no room in independent living schemes in the area?
Please provide figures for the number of people housed in alternative accommodation in 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16.

Request Date26 July 2016
Requested byIndividual
Released Date  





27 July 2016  

Refusal  The District Council does not provide accommodation with social care provision attached through the housing register.  HCC responsibility.