Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site



Request Description

Please can you advise if the Council is an SuDS Approval Body (SAB) or has a contract in place with SAB and has adopted any sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) or has any agreements in place to adopt any SuDS within the borough.

Please can you provide a list of property addresses served by SuDS and who bills the property for the surface water drainage charge for these properties.

Request Date3 May 2016
Requested byBusiness
Released Date  





26 May 2016       


Hertfordshire County Council responsibility