Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site


Accident reporting

Request Description

How are Accident/Incidents managed within the Council for both the staff and the Public?  

Are they via paper and spread sheets or by a specific software application?

If it's the latter, which application is it, when is the contract up for renewal and who is responsible?

Request Date22 March 2016
Requested byBusiness
Released Date  

22 March 2016

ResponseAccidents etc. are recorded firstly on paper before being placed onto a spreadsheet.