Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site


Repossession of homes

Request Description

I would like to make a request for data on homeowners in the East Hertfordshire area that are facing repossession on their homes and are behind on their mortgage payments. There are an array of reasons as to why these people have fallen into arrears.

Myself and my associates would like to give these people a quick solution by offering them money for their homes, and discussing other options which may be helpful to them.

I am aware that court hearings on this subject are public. For this reason, could this information please be supplied?

Request Date14 March 2016
Requested byIndividual 
Released Date  





14 March 2016              


East Hertfordshire District council does not have courts as part of its remit.

This is a function carried out by Hertfordshire County Council therefore your request should be sent to