Hertford Theatre - Consultation
Watch the video below to see and hear a little about what the theatre could look like and meet the project team.
- Hertford Theatre Consultation Video Transcript (Word version)
- Hertford Theatre Consultation Video Transcript (PDF version)
The centre is set to include:
- Three bespoke cinema screens allowing screenings of newly released films
- Increased seating in the auditorium with the introduction of a circle level
- A new studio auditorium seating 150 people
- A relaxing and open public plaza-style foyer
- Uncovering the 12th century motte at the back of the theatre which people can reach directly from The Wash, via a new boardwalk, creating an exciting link between the theatre, Castle Gardens and the castle
- An improved riverside café-bar for both theatre visitors and people enjoying the park
- Improved access to all areas of the building so that artists can better reach the stage, backstage and the dressing rooms.
Watch the presentation below to view the proposals for the redevelopment of Hertford Theatre.
- Hertford Theatre Consultation Presentation - video transcript (Word version)
- Hertford Theatre Consultation Presentation - video transcript (PDF version)
- Hertford Theatre Consultation Presentation (no audio, accessible PDF)
Share your feedback
To share your feedback on the proposals for Hertford Theatre, please complete our online consultation survey.
Paper copies can be made available on request by calling 01279 655261 or email email@example.com
The consultation will close on Monday 28 September 2020.